Guest writers are most welcome to contribute to Moiderer’s Row. We have a constant eye out for talented, passionate, and insightful individuals who have their finger on the pulse of the ball club from The Bronx — and a flair for communicating it.
Who Can Write for Moiderer’s Row?
Anyone who has uncommon passion for the game of baseball and The Bronx Bombers in particular — and the ability to turn a phrase. It would help if you already have your own blog/website, or a site where your work is published, but that’s not a deal-breaker — your insights and writing skills are more important.
PLEASE NOTE : While we do accept unsolicited article submissions (in the English language only until further notice), please understand that we only accept and review work that is original and has not been published anywhere else (no matter what the media). We reserve the right to decline your submission without explanation. And while it shouldn’t need to be said — we’re not down with plagiarism, content theft, or disregard for the intellectual property rights of others on any level.
Benefits of Contributing to Moiderer’s Row
Get yourself out there. Moiderer’s Row is continually extending online content-sharing opportunities, which will expose your work to a consistently wider audience.
- You will be acknowledged as the author of your contribution along with a photo (if desired), and links to your blog, website and all social media accounts — as well as a brief biography.
- Exposure to our rapidly growing readership.
- Gain or increase recognition in baseball journalism and sports media.
While this in itself may not be enticing for established writers with larger followings, we understand that value and are definitely open to commensurate monetary compensation for content, so let’s talk.
Topics We Cover
Moiderer’s Row is focused on both introducing new and exciting things to our readers, as well as honoring the history and traditions of the most storied organization in sports’ history. Among topics we’re looking for are:
- Articles that provoke thought and discussion on the current team
- Current team ‘report cards’, roster moves/trades analysis
- Minor league talent overview
- Articles on past Yankees players, teams, years, trades, etc.
- Personal memories of Yankees games, players, eras, etc.
- Interviews with organization staff, coaches, players (bigs or minor leagues)
- Clever photoshop work, info graphics, and videos.
Interested? Get in Touch!
If you have talent and drive, and think contributing to Moiderer’s Row would be beneficial, we’d love to hear from you. Please drop us a line, and let’s see if we’re a good match. Thanks for reading!