It’s right back at it after yesterday’s thrilling 16-inning Yankee win, with the Bombers facing Rick Porcello. Last night the Yankees announced CC Sabathia would take the hill instead of Bryan Mitchell.
Porcello throws a 91mph nasty sinker and 93mph fourseam fastball, and mixes in a curveball, slider and an effective changeup. The Yankees knocked him around in a June 7th matchup at The Stadium, but has pitched fairly well against the Yankees over the past three seasons, with an ERA of 2.21 over 53 innings, striking out 45.
sMoney Line : Red Sox -129, Yankees +139
Over/Under : 10.5
Line Moves : Late $$ coming in on Yankees
Here’s a look at some lineup options for today’s 15-game all day slate on Draft Kings.
- Rich Hill ($11,900) : The former Yankee (2014) Hill has been a nice run and his blister problem seems to be under control. The Dodgers lead MLB in winning percentage after a win (67%), and should have their way against Marlin’s starter Chris O’Grady.
- Ian Kennedy ($8,400) : Look for a low-scoring affair in this matchup with Ranger’s ace Yu Darvish — who hasn’t recorded a win in his last 5 starts. Kennedy should keep Texas from putting up big numbers, and have a decent K total.
- Homer Bailey ($5,900) : Today’s value pick — Bailey was shelled his first two outing since coming off the DL, but has rebounded nicely and worth a go today at this price.
- Jacoby Ellsbury ($0,000) : Ellsbury has solid numbers against Porcello, including 4 home runs. Update: Ellsbury is not in the starting lineup
- Chase Headley ($0,000) : Text.
- Aaron Judge ($5,600) : Judge has one hit in 4 ABs versus Porcello, and yes — it was a home run. You could argue that the price is high for a couple of walks, but c’mon — he’s DUE!
THE FINE PRINT : The fantasy lineup suggestions are purely speculation and should not be taken as gospel. Anything can and will happen in a baseball game, but this content is designed to provide a starting point for your lineup research. Best of luck, and let’s go Yankees!